Just reached home from work and have just changed out of my clothes to something more comfy.. SHIT! Have never worked so late in my life before. Bloody hell. Really dunno what to do anymore. I'm overloaded, there's too much backlog and the boss is still not doing anything. The supervisor should go eat shit too. I'm really pissed off, man.
I have a kid, the supervisor has a kid, the boss has kidS. Why is Roy the poor little boy who goes to bed without seeing his mommy instead of the supervisor's and the boss' kids? The supervisor's a mom, the boss is a mom, so am I but why am I the one who is stuck in the office till 10.30PM slogging away instead of playing and laughing with my son at home? GRRRRRR!!!! The worse part????? The boss and supervisor thinks I'm so hard up for money that I have to work late just so that I get paid for working overtime!
#$^@$%%^*^$&)%&*)
%&*W@&$^#$%^(^&)
$%^*@$%&@%
Stupid people. Make promises that they cannot deliver. Overwork their staff.
I'm not going to care about the backlog, I say loudly. But can I really ignore the huge stack of work waiting to be done? No! I cannot! Because people will ask ME when they can receive this, when will that be issued, when are we sending the payment blah blah blah.. I have a sense of responsibility, not like some people.
ROARRRRRR!!!
So fed up with the work environment. Can't wait for Baby to pop so that I can enjoy my maternity leave. Going to have a nice shower and have a good sleep tonight. The more I blog about it, the angrier I feel. I shall go and freshen up and watch TV. Eager to play with Baby Roy tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment