Friday, March 30, 2007

Esprit

Oh ya. I remember I was talking about my Esprit shipment in my last last post.

It arrived only 3 days after I paid for the shipping! Very efficient. Opened my package excitedly and tried on every piece. The sleeves on the long-sleeved clothes I ordered are a bit too long, but otherwise the fit is great. But I realise I don't like Esprit shirts without stretch cos the fit is poor for me. Looks like I'm wearing a men's shirt. So, no choice but to return it. Love the polo tee, sweater and the vest. The white shirt is pretty ordinary, no comments. But Esprit slashed the price of the white shirt I bought! From 17.99USD to 9.99USD. GRRRR!!!!

Anyway, the sweater looks great with jeans. Haven't tried pairing it with pants though. The vest and shirt combo is smart, and can be paired with black or beige pants. Great buy! Very good. Yet to try pairing it with skirt and boots though. Might look like a student. Hee. Oh! Looking to buy another pair of boots. Heh. Can pair with skirt for work. Wheeee!

Have the urge to splurge on clothes, you know. And this is bad. Shopping at Esprit already burned a small hole in my pocket, although I do love what I've bought. The wardrobe I'm sharing with Hubby is also bursting. He's telling me to stop browsing online stores already.

AND! Today is Hubby's birthday. Happy Birthday Hubby!! *throws confetti in air and blows whistles* I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment