Monday, April 16, 2007

I AM RESIGNING!

So that I can be a full-time housewife.

Ha ha ha! Just joking! I got me a new job... Was frantically looking for job and attending countless interviews but only 2 offers left a lasting impression on me. First, to be a clinic assistant at a psychiatric clinic. Second, was to be a PA to a film director and producer. I liked what both had to offer, in fact, was about to choose the second job. But then the director called and mentioned she won't be able to make any CPF contributions... So I declined... With a flat to finance in the near future, I needed CPF contributions. Sigh. So, I took on the clinic assistant job!

When I go back to office two days later, I'm going to tender my resignation.

Tralalalalalala~~~~!

*HapPY*

No more working at a place where efforts aren't appreciated~

I hope the clinic will be a nice place to be. The doctor sounds and looks nice to work with.



So, Roy is now 15 months old, and really curious about his world. He's always touching this, playing with that and gets extreme joy out of almost everything. I made him sit beside Raine to take a picture and this is what I caught on camera


Raine: Something on my toe?


Raine: Dance?
Roy: Can't we get it over and done with?



Raine: Help! I'm falling forwards!


What am I going to be when I grow up?

I have the best kids!

Raine is certainly growing up very fast too. She used to cry a lot, to the point that I thought she has colic. Now she doesn't. She just wants to sit on someone's lap and look at the world from an upright point of view instead of constantly lying on the bed, looking at the ceiling. She loves to have someone talking to her so that she can coo back as though she was having a conversation. She'd give the brightest smile of hers when she gets the attention she enjoys. Really cute!

Roy is the funniest toddler I've ever seen with the silliest antics. He'd laugh out loud at the best times and add spice to any conversation the adults are having.

There was once, I was telling my domestic help that Raine would come back to sleep with me when I returned to work, so that she can have more rest and take care of the kids better in the morning when I'm not around to help. She said "Really, meimei is going to sleep with you?"

I said "Why? You don't want?"

And Roy laughed, with the loudest and most comical laughter ever.

Sometimes, Raine would be lying on my bed, and Roy playing beside her. He'd scoot over to give her a kiss on her cheek, forehead or lips every once in a while. He adores his little sister. Raine would respond by giving him her best grin or smile, or runch up her forehead and cry. She'd sometimes look at her big brother and smile. She, too, adores her big brother.

There was once when Raine just had her bath and was lying on my bed, relaxing. Roy climbed onto the bed and kissed her once and then twice. She smiled and smiled at him. Then he kissed her somemore and she started to cry, as though saying "Kor kor! I just had my bath and now your saliva is all over my face!"

I'm always coming up with imaginary conversations between the 2 of them, and they always turn out funny. I should try to capture these moments on camera, man.



I love this Esprit dress although this style was already being sold in local stores before.



I really feel like getting it.

And this sweater.. Will it be coming soon to local stores??



ARGH!

I've got the urge to import new clothing again!

No comments:

Post a Comment