Monday, January 02, 2012

The flu bug just won't leave me alone...

Woke up with a sore throat few days before Christmas, and started developing a really bad unproductive cough. It sucks cos I didn't get to party with alcohol though the drinks are all right in front of me!! And to make it worse, I started losing my voice again nearer to New Year Eve! Yesterday we had grandma's 73rd birthday dinner and when night came, my voice was all gone.

:(

Just saw the doc again today, and was prescribed a course of antibiotics and codeine tablets since the cough syrup wasn't helping in my cough. First experience with codeine and seriously, I don't understand why anybody would wanna get high on this drug. It freaking makes me wanna puke!!

Sigh.

Anyway, it's first day of school tomorrow and I am so excited cos this means that Roy will be going to primary school soon (next year), and Raine is going to kindergarten. They're like so grown up already!

No comments:

Post a Comment