Sunday, January 01, 2012

1.1.2012

Happy New Year!

Today, I welcomed the new year with a bang, literally. Many bangs actually, cos I was with a few friends hanging out at One Fullerton, playing card games, eating junk food while waiting for the fireworks.

The fireworks lasted for about 5 minutes.. And while watching the short-lived beauty of the fireworks, I wished for 2012 to be a better year for me, with new opportunities, new learning experiences.. Basically, to start a new chapter in life!

I had major ups and downs in 2011, and overall, I'd say I've had a bad year. Nevertheless, the new year brings with it new hope and a trove of new opportunities.. Provided the world doesn't end in 2012, here's wishing continued success for those who've had a good year, and for those who had a sucky 2011 like me, may the new year be better for all of us. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment