Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just one more day!

Booties to keep little Ryan's feet warm, lovingly knitted by 小姨 before she left for Korea for her exchange program.

We're finally down to just one more day before we finally get to meet the little boy and boy, am I excited! Today's the last day to get all things done and ready for the imminent birth of our youngest and I realized that…

  1. Today is the opening day of Jay Chou's movie, The Rooftop. If I miss the screening today, I'll not be able to catch it in the cinema anymore…

  2. I haven't got cord cleaning spirit and cotton balls for cleaning Ryan's umbilical cord stump!

Guess I'll be heading to the mall later to see if there's anything else that hasn't been bought. Otherwise I guess we more or less have got everything ready - toiletries, detergent, clothes, nappies, receiving blankets, washcloths etc… We're really excited about meeting you tomorrow, Ryan!

Meanwhile… Reminder to self to go book tix for the movie tonight!


No comments:

Post a Comment