ARGGGghhhh. Sucks.
You know what, I rushed down to his place the moment he said he was running a high fever. 38.8. HOT right. Guess what. I just stepped into the house and he stepped right out, saying he's going to the hospital alone. I rushed out after him. And the routine stuff happens at the hospital. Back at home, I tried to bring his temperature down by using ice water and a towel. Monitored his temperature, made sure he took his medication, made him drink a lot of water, let him rest and took care of the dog but guess what, at the end of the day, no thanks, no kiss, no hug. Nothing.
Is he taking me for granted or what?
Sick, so? No mood for anything, so?
I can also say I have no mood to take care of him because I'm tired from too much partying last night. You take care of your fever yourself.
No comments:
Post a Comment